Thursday, March 7, 2013

Looks like I succeeded in knowing I wouldn't remember to blog! haha obviously call that one. I find it hard to find time to relax other than sleeping at night in the recent months. There is so much on my mind and to accomplish I find myself lost on where to go from here. How do I organize it all and stay sane? I want to move out and truly live in my own place and decide how things run at home, but currently I cant afford it. Maybe instead of buying a new care I'll move out to a new place and break from my parents with my pup to begin my life totally separate from them and truly do things for myself. This will require starting a budget for sure! My mom will totally want to create it for me too. Oh lordy looks like i have more thinking and pondering to do. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment