Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So this isn't easy for me. Writing blogs, remembering the last time I posted, what would be worth sharing. Why not everything? I love chocolate and taking the title from Forrest Gump just kind of fit into my life. Its filled with days where hard things fill them, or gooey centers describe easy flowing days.

I'm a student, a woman, a worker and a girlfriend. There are many other aspects to myself but who has time to talk about them all. My dreams seem far away yet they are coming closer every day. My dreams in all aspect of my life both personal and job wise.

The purpose of this blog is to put it out there life may not always be pleasant but there is hope somewhere and talking about it in the open helps. I have a lot to achieve within the next couple of years  so lets start getting it together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment